Lead BI Solutions Architect – Amsterdam, Netherlands
Our Client is a leading company, one of the world’s largest sports brands. At the moment they designs create and implement the methods and tools needed to make the world’s largest sports brand run faster, smarter and more secure. Global technology teams aggressively innovatie the solutions needed to help employees navigate the company’s rapidly evolving landscape. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Without Technology, there are no products. If you’re ready to innovate and lead the Solution Architecture space, join the Enterprise Architecture organization!
EU Headquarters, Amsterdam region, Netherlands
In this role you will be a part of the Technology Management Team, reporting directly to the Director Data & Analytics EMEA, with dotted lines to the global team in the US and with two direct reports.
A somewhat non-structured environment (as opposed to the strongly regulated and structured banking or insurance field) does attract you and fits your personality. To position yourself as a trusted advisor to both internal and external stakeholders feels like a natural step for you.
- Lead BI Solutions Architect – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- location : Amsterdam, Netherlands, Nizozemí
- type of contract : employment contract
- contract length : longterm, indefinite time period
- area : Information technologies ( Project Management, consulting and analysis, Application development and systems testing )
You will partner with Product and Engineering leadership to establish an architectural plan across multiple solution areas, in consideration of the product roadmaps. You will guide and mentor the design and engineering of analytical solutions that have strategic impact and achieve long term advantage. A person in this role will be responsible for leading opportunity identification and analysis, problem definition, and overseeing the development and deployment of advanced analytic tools and methods within the Enterprise Architecture. This role, along with engineering leaders within Analytics will lead and contribute to the definition of an overarching analytics strategy and architecture that will align analytics investments with the highest impact areas, while producing a suite of complementary models, tools, and technologies
- Evangelize break through analytics solutions through adoption of big data, cloud native technologies, Machine learning and Data Science
- Partner with Product and Engineering leadership to establish an architectural plan across multiple solution areas, in consideration of the product roadmaps
- Participate in design and engineering of analytics solutions that have significant strategic impact and achieve long term competitive advantage for Nike.
- Embrace and influence domain driven design and architecture principles of security, scale, uptime and reliability
- Partner with business leaders to provide expert technical advice and influence strategic decision making
- Guide and mentor engineering teams to raise collective technical expertise
- Demonstrate a strong bias for architecture principles balanced with tactical timelines, cost and risks
- Contribute to architecture guiding principles, development standards, training and hiring
You love sports and you are eager to apply your leadership skills in a highly international, diverse and constantly evolving new environment. You have been closely involved in more than one end-to-end Cloud migration and Agile transformation projects, preferably on client-side. You have proved to be a strong influential manager, able to convince management, business users and technology resources during conversations about technology strategy, requirements and architecture.
- Bachelor degree
- Proven capabilities in leading more than one end-to-en Cloud migration and Agile transformation projects in complex organisations;
- Previous experience in a technology architect role, preferably in the area of BI
- Strong understanding of data and analytics solution architecture, including Big Data, Relational databases, streaming and batch data processing;
- Experience with leading enterprise cloud/virtual architectures like AWS, Microsoft Azure, Open Stack, etc.
- A solid understanding and experience of the principles and operations of high volume, variety and velocity business intelligence, data warehousing, reporting and analytics platforms with a proven background and record in architecture and implementation of applications, integrating with OLTP and 3rd party systems
- Strong influence management skills and ability to work cooperatively at all levels in matrix environment.
The company offers one of the most attractive working conditions for sports loving business professionals. The position is located at EU HQ, Amsterdam region, scaled at Director’s level and offers lots of opportunities for further growth. Non-Dutch nationals and females in particular, are especially invited to react.
- Ing. Miroslava Barčová
phone+420 777 905 608
If interested, please send your CV to the email address.
By submitting your information, you grant Delta Advisory, as consent to their treatment under the Act No.101/2000 Coll., as amended, until further notice in writing, in particular the retention of personal data in the database, its treatment and to purvey to third persons, always by appointment and notification of the identity of a third party.